Allie’s Downtown Cool Style
Not only does Allie have an awesome bedroom, she has an awesome wardrobe too! If you don’t remember her, Allie is a student living in the Washington Heights neighborhood of Manhattan.
She moved to New York City over a year ago with her mom from a small southern town, and her hobbies include reading, photography, music, independent movies and knitting!
This won’t be the last you’ll see of Allie. We liked her so much that she is now Broke & Chic’s very own Social Media Manager! Give her a twitter follow.
- Leopard Sweater: $10 Old Navy (sale)
- Leggings: $10 Uniqlo
- Moto Boots: $30 Prima Donna
- Levi’s Jacket: Mom’s old high school jacket!
- Shirt: $10 Urban Outfitters (sale)
- Jeans: $40 American Eagle
- Boots: $20 Limelight (store in Switzerland)
- Necklace: $28 Garnett Jewelry via Need Supply Co.
Q & A
B&C: What was your favorite winter trend?
Allie: Moto boots, moccasins and large knit head bands!
B&C: What is one trend you can’t stand?
Allie: Leggings with uggs. I like leggings, but paired with Uggs…no!
What do you think of Allie’s downtown style? Tell us in the comments below! PS: We’re digging the shatter polish!