Here’s a fun and cheap project to do with a spare hour! I made mine about two years ago, before I lived in Manhattan — This means I can’t give you a video since I no longer have an oven. But don’t worry! It’s totally simple!
What You Need
- Cookie Sheet
- Metal bowl
- Old Record (usually only $1 at thrift stores)
- Oven Mits
- Set your oven to 200 degrees
- Wait till the pre-heat timer goes off
- Place metal bowl face down on cookie sheet
- Put record on bottom of bowl
- Place in oven for 8 minuets
- Take out as fast as you can and shape record around bowl (record dries fast)
- Let sit for about 15 minuets
- Now you have a cool bowl! I use mine to store makeup!
Need more help? Just click the link below.