Is Your Hair Thirsty?
Hair is no doubt a women’s favorite accessory, so why don’t we take better care of it? If your hair has been feeling dry, brittle and frizzy due to countless hours of blow drying and straightening, it’s time to give your hair a few hours of pampering.
Instead of rushing to the beauty section of Target for a hair mask, or to your favorite salon for a pricy deep conditioning treatment, go into your kitchen instead! Cooking oil can do wonders for your hair!
Olive, canola, vegetable, almond, whatever it may be can just be added to your conditioner to make your hair happy, healthy and moisturized!
- Add 3 tbs of oil to 1/4 cup of conditioner
- Apply mixture to clean wet hair
- Clip hair into a bun or twist
- Cover hair with a shower cap (Don’t own one? Just wrap hair with saran wrap.)
- Wrap covered hair with a towel to keep in warmth
- Leave on hair for at least 30 minuets and up to 8 hours
- Rinse hair, and style as usual
Do this treatment about twice a month!