We had the honor of meeting Candiace Dillard at the Doré Runway show this past week. Candiace is a beauty queen that currently holds the title of “Miss United States.” How fancy!
It’s not everyday you meet a beauty queen, and that’s why we had to ask her a few questions! Below she shared with us her favorite beauty products and how she stays flawless on busy days:
- 1. Oil sheets are your best friend! Even if you don’t have oily skin, they’ll keep your foundation looking fresh.
- 2. Make your eyes pop by lining your upper lash line.
- 3. A good brow can change your life! See a professional regularly for a good shaping and start filling in your brows with a pencil.
- 4. Use clip-ins to create the illusion of longer, fuller hair. They’re way cheaper than extensions and won’t damage your hair.
- 5. Matte lipsticks can double as a stain when you set them with loose powder.
She can’t live without MAC’s Fix+ setting spray and bronzer in Gold Deposit. According to Candiace:
“The spray gets rid of the caky look by giving your skin a dewy finish.”
To learn more about Candiace, go here.
*Photo via Getty Images