If you are planning a 2023 wedding, your thoughts will turn to the honeymoon, a traditional holiday that newly-weds enjoy to celebrate the official status of their relationship. Of course, your choice of honeymoon destination should be a joint one and in order to assist you both, here is our list of top honeymoon destinations for 2023.
- Maldives – Booking at one of the Maldives all-inclusive adults only resorts is a great way to celebrate your union; you can make a booking online and make sure you do this soon, as these adult-only resorts are extremely popular with honeymooners from all corners of the world. Can you imagine what goes on is such a resort? The best way to find out is to book your honeymoon and you and your bride to be. When on your honeymoon, you don’t want to be distracted by local tours and with a beachside villa, you have all the seclusion and privacy that a young couple needs.
- Samui Island, Thailand – There’s nowhere better for a honeymoon than the tropical paradise island called Koh Samui, which nestles in the Gulf of Thailand. There are luxury spa resorts that are ideal for honeymoons, with sensual Thai oil massage and soothing spas; Koh Samui has been a lover’s paradise island since the early 1970s, which is right next to Koh Pang Gnan, the famous full-moon party island. Here are a few reasons why we should record our special holiday moments.
- Bali, Indonesia – The tropical island of Bali has been a firm favourite with Australians for almost 50 years and now the rest of the world has discovered the wonders of Bali. Located within the Coral Triangle, which has more coral than the Caribbean, with over 500 species. There are resorts that specialise in honeymoon suites with superb views overlooking the ocean and you and your partner can enjoy long walks along the beach.
- Hoi An Beach, Vietnam – In the past few years, Vietnam has exploded onto the beach holiday scene and many would say Hoi An hosts the best beaches in the world. Several resorts offer honeymoon suites and packages and prices compare favourably; this region is very popular with Scandinavians and Europeans and it has won many awards. Check some of the holiday reviews online from tourists who have honeymooned in Hoi An and make you own mind up; we think this is perhaps the best honeymoon destination on the planet and we are not alone in that opinion.
- Antarctica Cruise – For a honeymoon couple who want something different, why not book a luxury cruise to Antarctica? This is one of the last regions on Earth that are totally natural and unspoilt; cruises range from 10-28 days and there are stop-offs at the Falkland Islands and mainland Antarctica, where you can observe the diverse wildlife.
As you can see, there is quite a selection of great honeymoon destinations and whether you choose the Maldives or Bali, you can book everything online.