Nike Air Jordan shoes are one of the world’s most popular sneakers and have been making waves in sports fashion for over 36 years.
Adding a unique flair to any outfit, these shoes have dominated the sneaker market since their release to the public in 1985. These kicks come in a variety of styles and colors, but all of them have found homes in the hearts and closets of millions.
Read on for eight unique ways to style these iconic shoes!
1. Wide Leg Jeans and a Crop Top
Combine elements of streetwear with feminine elegance for a sweet but edgy look.
To achieve this high-contrast look, try:
- Light or medium wash denim jeans with a dramatic wide leg
- A neutral-toned strapless corset top or crop top
- Cream, beige, white, or black Nike Air Jordan 1 shoes
- Chunky gold accent jewelry
If you’re looking for more color, swap out the neutral-toned corset top and shoes for pastel variations of these garments.
2. Biker Shorts and an Oversized Tee
Lean into the athletic vibe that these shoes emulate with a chic but casual look.
To achieve this effortlessly cool look, try:
- An oversized graphic t-shirt
- Solid-colored biker shorts which bring out a color in the t-shirt
- Matching Nike Air Jordans for women (any style shoe)
- A matching beanie
With the popularity of biker shorts in fashion growing recently, this is an easy way to stay trendy!
3. Co-Ord Sweatsuit
For this next outfit, look comfortable and relaxed with color coordinating sweatpants and a sweatshirt.
To achieve this laid-back look, try:
- A neutral-colored co-ord sweatsuit
- Cream, beige, white, or black Nike Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG shoes
- Gold rings
Many clothing brands offer color coordinating sweatsuits, making it easy to get the look at any price point.
4. Ruched Mini Dress and Cardigan
Look trendy and cute by drawing attention to feminine patterns and silhouettes.
To achieve this charming and on-trend look, try:
- A ruched mini dress with small floral print
- A cropped waffle knit cardigan
- White or light-colored Nike Air Jordan 1 Retro Low shoes
- Dainty silver jewelry
Because traditional feminine fashion has been a trend recently, this look can be styled to look vintage or modern!
5. Black-Out (Nike Air Jordans Take Center Stage)
Take on a dark and mysterious appearance inspired by urban streetwear.
To achieve this edgy look, try:
- Black skinny jeans
- A black sweatshirt with a hood
- A black leather jacket
- Black, red, or white Nike Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG shoes
- A black belt
- Metal waist chains
Even though this style originated in Japan, it has since taken the international urban youth by storm.
6. Greyscale Casuals
Look cool and confident with this post-workout-inspired look.
To achieve this confident and casual look, try:
- Grey sweatpants
- A black or solid colored crop top
- A dark flannel (unbuttoned)
- Nike Air Jordan V Retro Low shoes
- A black beanie
- Dark sunglasses
Pairing your Nike Air Jordans with these loungwear staples is a great way to look stylish while feeling comfortable!
7. Cargo Joggers and a T-Shirt
For this next look, take inspiration from sportswear and streetwear by combining two dominant styles.
To achieve this bold and unique look, try:
- Fitted cargo joggers
- A t-shirt
- A sports bra peeking out from under your t-shirt
- Nike Air Jordan 18 shoes
- Gold jewelry
Gold jewelry can be swapped out for silver jewelry in this versatile, trendy look.
8. Boyfriend Jeans and an Oversized Sweatshirt
Channel your inner girl-next-door by playing with loose silhouettes in this sexy yet androgynous look.
To achieve this captivating look, try:
- Light or medium wash boyfriend jeans
- An oversized black sweatshirt
- Nike Air Jordan Retros (any number)
- A black beanie
- Silver rings
Use the visual appeal of combining feminine and masculine elements to your advantage with this knockout look!
Diversify Your Style With Nike Air Jordans
The versatility of Nike Air Jordan shoes makes it clear to see why they dominate wardrobes around the world.
They have broken down barriers between existing styles and have even created a springboard for new styles to emerge from. Trends come and go, but these shoes will never go out of style.
For more fashion content like this, check out our blog for your source on all of the latest lifestyle trends!