If you’re not a photographer, knowing what to get a photographer is no easy task. Asking them will of course give them a hint that you’re gifting them something that has to do with their passion, and you most likely don’t want to do that. What fun is a gift if there is no element of surprise?
Well, Broke & Chic asked a Los Angeles based photographer what items a photographer might like to see under the Christmas tree this year. If you have a photographer on your shopping list, one of these options should go into your Amazon cart ASAP.
- Extendable Tripod Stand: $15.99
- Chroma: A Photographer’s Guide to Lighting with Color: $24.73
- Triangular Prism for Teaching Light Spectrum Physics: $14.95
- Mount Flash Holder: $25.00
- Color Filter Kit, Standard Reflector with Soft Diffuser, + Flash Strobe: $384.99
- Wireless Flash Trigger for Canon: $69.00
- Handheld LED Light Wand Stick with 9 Colors: $59.99
- The Photographer’s Guide to Posing: Techniques to Flatter Everyone: $23.99
- Blue-Green Collapsible Backdrop with Support Stand: $79.99
- Never Lose Focus T-Shirt: $19.99
- Vintage Camera T-Shirt: $19.99
All of these items are available on Amazon and will arrive before Christmas. See them close up below!
Want more holiday shopping help? Check out our other 2021 gift guides below!