If your hair is dry, damaged, curly or just unruly in general, you’ve probably already heard of Moroccan Oil. In fact, you’ve probably used it, loved it, and then got bummed out once you saw the price tag.
Their 3.4 oz bottle of oil goes for a whopping $40. Their sulfate, phosphate and paraben free shampoo and conditioner go for about $20 a bottle. Once you add up the prices for shampoo, conditioner and oil, you’re looking at a grand total of nearly $80. What a bummer.
- The Original Moroccanoil® Oil Treatment 3.4.oz ($40)
- Moroccanoil® Moisture Repair Shampoo 8.5 oz ($20)
- Moroccanoil® Moisture Repair Conditioner 8.5 oz ($20)
- Moroccanoil® Intense Hydrating Mask 8.5 oz ($40)
- Moroccanoil® Restorative Hair Mask 8.5 oz ($40)
But wait, there’s a well kept secret in the hair world: an identical product, made in the exact same laboratory as Moroccan Oil, but it’s 60% cheaper! The product: One ‘n Only Argan Oil.
One ‘n Only Argan Oil is the same Moroccan Oil you love, just without the pretty packaging. They’re actually owned and distributed by the same company. They smell the same, feel the same, and work the same to revive and nourish your dry hair.
The price difference will amaze you!
- One ‘n Only Argan Oil Treatment 3.4 oz ($10)
- One ‘n Only Argan Oil Moisture Repair Shampoo 12 oz ($10)
- One ‘n Only Argan Oil Moisture Repair Conditioner 12 oz ($10)
- One ‘n Only Argan Oil Hydrating Mask 8 oz ($10)
- One ‘n Only Restorative Mask 8.5 oz ($10)