Shopping for the bestie can be extremely difficult because we tend to want to keep the gifts ourselves. But alas, you must stay strong and resist the urge to keep. It’s the holiday season after all!
If you still haven’t gotten your best gal pal something, the gift guide below will definitely point your dollars in the right direction.
1. Rio de Keratin Advanced Keratin Smoothing System ($39.99)
Does your bestie have curly, frizzy, or unmanageable hair? If so, she’ll love this at-home keratin treatment!
2. LAQA & Co. Sheer Lip Lube ($18.00)
The new Sheer Lip Lube collection from LAQA & Co. is the perfect addition to a winter makeup routine.
3. Paula Dorf 2 + 1 for Brows (26.00)
After using this brow filler, your bestie’s life will never be the same. Learn more about it here.
4. Slim Sonic Toothbrush ($14.95)
Is your friend always traveling? If so, she’ll love this portable electric toothbrush!
5. Knit Headband ($8.90)
A knit headband will keep her ears warm in style (perfect for the city dweller).
6. Donut Ankle Socks ($8.00)
Who says silly socks are only for boys?!
7. Portable Charger ( $34.99)
Is her phone always dead? Consider getting her a portable charger from Jellyfish!
8. Homemade Nail Polish by Allison Rose Spiekermann ($13.30)
Is your friend the queen of DIY? If so, she’ll love this book on how to make her own nail polish!
9. Motivational Coffee Tumbler ($16.00)
Give her a coffee tumbler if she’s always on the go!
10. Emoji Tote ($19.00)
Can your relationship be summarized into a series of emojis? If yes is your answer, this bag will be a winner.
11. Silk’n Swirl cleansing Brush ($20.00)
The perfect gift for the beauty junkie who has way too much makeup. In the mood to splurge? Try this one!