Father’s Day is right around the corner! Are you prepared? Dads can be tough to buy for; some dads are sporty, while other dads are fashion-forward. Some dads love to cook, and other’s would rather go to a fancy restaurant.
Whether you have super trendy dad, or a dad who would rather spend his day off in the middle of nowhere, one of the gift ideas below will strike your fancy!
- 1. Fjällräven Rucksack ($150) – This is perfect for the dad that’s always on the go!
- 2. iPad Case ($30) – Prevent your dad from scratching up his new iPad with this case from Herschel.
- 3. Chemex ($40) – Is your dad a coffee snob? If so, he’ll love this sleek coffee maker!
- 4. Grill Kit ($80) – Summer is right around the corner, which can only mean one thing. It’s grilling season!
- 5. Warby Parker ($95) – Do you have a stylish dad? If so, he’ll love a pair of eyeglasses or shades from Warby Parker!
- 6. Harry’s Shave ($15) – This sleek and affordable shave kit will make your dad’s daily shave more enjoyable.
- 7. Daniel Wellington Watch ($229) – This watch is definitely a splurge, but it’ll be his go-to watch for decades.
- 8. Hot Sauce Cookbook ($9) – Does your dad love hot sauce? Does he like making things? If so, he’ll love spending his Saturday making his very own hot sauce.
What are you getting your dad for Father’s Day? Let us know in the comments below!