The eyes can produce a powerful impact on overall appearance. They will contribute to the image a person conveys, depending on the drama they project.
There are genuinely astounding shades that bring the spotlight directly to them over every other feature on a person. Still, though, there are the average everyday eyes projecting little effect. But these allow for other potential standout qualities to do the honors.
Everyone has a part of themselves that they would enhance given the opportunity. For some people, enhancing what comes across as a “standard” eye is essential. Perhaps, this is a tactic for making a first impression for which we know you only get one chance at that.
To do this, you need Misaki contacts – best contact lenses online, a trusted brand offering the best options for colored contacts. The experts validate doctors’ prescriptions to ensure consumer safety and assist with instructions for those who have never worn the devices before.
Some representatives can help individuals who might find it overwhelming to decide which colors are best for their specific needs. But that will depend on what you base it on. Let’s dive into how you choose your colors.
How To Choose Colors For Your Contact Lenses
Choosing colored contact lenses can prove overwhelming with the many options available online. With a reliable, trusted, and experienced brand, you’ll get expert assistance.
The suggestion with colored lenses if you intend to wear them daily is to use monthly lenses, so you’re not consistently buying replacements. How you intend to use the lenses will play a part in the color palette with which you work. Go to https://www.seventeen.com/beauty/a41714/things-you-need-to-know-about-colored-contacts/.
Let’s look at some different scenarios and see which way you should consider leaning with your options:
- If you choose based on the occasion
As an overall rule, the idea is to create a natural look that’s merely enhancing or highlighting. In this way, the impression would be to provide for the public, plus you get a confidence boost regarding your overall appearance. However, every person is different in what they hope to achieve with their change and what colors they want for specific situations. If you choose based on a certain occasion, the type of event will need determining.
- Casual: Any casual scenario including seeing mom, date night, friends’ brunch, a color that doesn’t stray far from the original shade but perhaps somewhat more vivid.
For someone with a naturally dark tone, a lighter brown or hazel would pop, as would possibly other options if you choose minimally “opaque tints.” In this way, the drama is not so blatant that people will be aghast.
A lighter eye can go with a different color than your shade in a pale tint. For instance, green eyes can go light blue. It’s merely a hint of a different hue that means to enhance your natural color.
- Drama: If you want to draw attention to a dramatically altered appearance for an important gathering or event, go with colors ranging in the dark tint that offers a more substantial diameter to not only change the shade but to make the size appear enlarged.
The suggestion for darker eyes is to go with violet, green, or blue shades. These tones can pop even more if you have a darker skin tone. For someone with light eyes, you’ll be noticeable if you opt for a gray or brown.
- If you choose based on your outfit
When you choose colored contacts, these can add to your outfit in an almost accessory-type capacity helping to match the fashion style. If you have a neutral, simple, one-tone ensemble adding a similar shade for your eye shade will top off the look.
- Brown: But in fashion circles, the suggestion is, if you’re unsure of which looks best with which outfit, use brown lenses, since these boast the most versatile, capable of complimenting whatever clothing you could possibly have in your closet.
If you want your eye to sparkle above the outfit, hazel will shine with virtually any tone, but either of these will look their very best when paired with neutrals or warmer shades.
- Monochrome: Cool tones do well with a gray eye color which is also a good option with business casual outfits. When you want to present as in charge or a person of power, gray gives the illusion of strength, coolness.
- Earthy: A beautiful, almost magical appearance begins with the green eye, and these mesh with earthy tones, as well as with black ensembles. Green is an ideal accessory showing an energized, almost mischievous personality.
- Rare: Violet is a rare color speaking for a creative and bold character that pairs these with vibrant, confident, and playful clothing. Most of these individuals enjoy the vintage style or classic.
One of the primary ways to choose colored contact lenses will depend on your skin and hair color. You want to ensure that these pair nicely with your overall features and not overpower them. Various eye colors will have unique effects on all skin undertones. Cool, fair skin with blue undertones needs to go with blues, grays, and violets.
Warmer-toned skin will do better using greens (yellow hints), hazel, browns. And for those fortunate enough to have neutral skin, the sky’s the limit. You can experiment with everything since most eye colors will look fabulous on you.
It’s wise to take advantage of advice from the online tools many suppliers will offer when you order your colored contacts as a way to make a more informed color decision. Plus, the optometrist will generally provide guidelines on making the best choices for colors that accentuate your features.
Regardless of what’s apropos regarding the image presented to the public or what might mesh better with your features – be adventurous. Try out different options to see the drama they create. Some places will allow samples. Have a little fun with them before you commit.