With over a billion active users on the platform, Instagram has sure been one of the most generation-defining platforms to have graced the world wide web in a long time. Both Facebook and Twitter are amazing social media platforms, however, Instagram offers something that those two big ones simply cannot. That reality is the crucial reason for Instagram being so popular.
These days, most businesses have an online presence, and using Instagram has helped them reach customers that normally would have been difficult (if not impossible) to reach. So why should you be left out?
Let us take a look at some of the growth hack techniques that you can use to grow on Instagram. In addition to these techniques, people sometimes buy real Instagram followers and likes at cheap rates online. This also helps in getting more followers:
- High-Quality Content: High-quality content is the root of every successful online business and it is no secret that companies have been posting some seriously wonderful and engaging content that the audience loves and therefore keep coming back for.
- Post Consistently: When you begin with your Instagram journey chances are you will not be able to muster many followers. This is a very key moment in your journey. Will you let it discourage you or will you fight for what you want? Even if your posts don’t receive much interaction, in the beginning, perseverance is key. Make a routine and post videos and images consistently. This will not only help you to gain new followers but also to retain the existing ones, thus inflating your follower base.
- High-Quality Hashtags: Hashtags are the staple on Instagram. Every post that you find, it is sure to come with a few hashtags. Hashtags are very important in your growth strategy as the right hashtags have the potential to expose your content to a large and targeted set of audiences. As hashtags are searchable, make sure you pick the trendiest hashtags that align with your niche to include with your posts. Hashtags are one of the best ways to get new viewers organically. With a maximum of 30 hashtags per post be sure to choose your hashtags strategically.
- Collaborate: Instagram is a platform where you can find tons of influencers who are ready to promote your posts and/or products. These influencers generally tend to have thousands of active followers, and when they share your posts you are sure to get a ton of traffic and interaction to your posts. This is a great way of extending your reach on the platform.
- Analytics: Instagram provides business accounts with several tools that make your life a lot easier. Instagram Analytics provides users with quality insights and data that you can use very effectively to improve your strategy on the platform. You can very easily determine the current trends and what the audience is looking for all laid out in a simple graphical format for better understanding.
- Buying Subscribers and Viewers: So, when you are starting with your Instagram accounts, having someone give you a push would be very helpful. If you find mustering a follower base a daunting task, try to buy some real followers for your profile. This way you don’t have to start from scratch and more people will start following you eventually. Be careful though, not all sources are equal, therefore do your due diligence before you consider investing.
Do you have any Instagram growth tips for small businesses? Let us know in the comments below!