Jasmin Cabrera is a style analyst in New York City. She’s extremely fashionable but also knows a thing or two about makeup — she looks stunning in all her photos!
We just had to ask her what she uses. According to Jasmin:
My makeup routine is pretty simple. I like a natural and bronzed makeup look the best. Once I find a product that works for me I tend to stick with it forever.
Below are the products she uses on a daily basis:
- Mascara: Lancôme’s Hynose Star combined with Benefit’s Bad Gal Lash ($28.00 / $19.00)
- BB Cream: Magic Skin Beautifier in Deep ($10.95)
- Eyeliner: Lancôme Le Crayon Khol ($26.00)
- Eyeshadow: Revlon Illuminence Creme Shadow in Wild Orchids ($6.50)
- Blush: Milani Baked Blush in Luminoso ($7.49)
- Lipstick: Mac Diva ($15.00)
- Lip balm: Boudreaux’s Baby Kisses ($3.00)
- Setting Spray: Urban Decay’s All Nighter ($14.00)
- Concealer: Aveda Inner Light concealer ($18.00)
Want to share your cosmetic bag with us? Submit your photos to email@example.com for a possible feature!