Summer is finally right around the corner. While this is not the summer we thought we were going to have (thanks for nothing COVID-19), we still need to find small joys in order to get through it. But how do we do that? Here are just a few ideas on ways to enjoy the summer season in this new reality:
- Consider doing socially distanced picnics at parks with friends
- Do the Couch to 5k program to give yourself a reason to enjoy the great outdoors
- Find hiking trails that are open
- Foster a dog
- Learn how to cook something challenging (like paella or dan dan noodles)
- Start journaling about 2020 (this year will never be forgotten. It will go down in history)
- Dye your hair a fun temporary color like rose gold or lavender
- Buy a few sundresses and snap some photos (remember outfits?) 😭
These are just some ideas that may make summer 2020 a bit easier to get through. To get you started, below are some pretty sundresses that may lift your spirits during this trying time.
And guess what? They’re all under $35!
How have you been coping through this pandemic as the weather has warmed up? Let us know in the comments below!