Rihanna’s gown choice for the 2015 Grammy Awards was…interesting. She kind of looked like one of those cupcake doll’s from the 90’s , but in normal Riri fashion, she wore something that had one purpose — to wow the crowd.
Even though I didn’t love her gown, her beauty look was on point. It was simple, yet stunning. There were no fake lashes, no bold lipstick, and her hair was only in a messy bun.
I loved Rihanna’s beauty look so much that I had to try it out myself. Below is how to re-create Rihanna’s beauty look from the 2015 Grammy Awards:
1. Sephora Collection Sculpting Trio ($21.00): This trio will be your new best friend! Apply the highlighter to your cheekbones and the area above your brows; the blush to the apples of your cheeks; and the bronzer to your cheek hollow and your temples.
2. L’Oreal Miss Manga Mascara ($7.99): This mascara will amplify your top lashes and lengthen your bottom lashes so you’ll have that wide-eyed Manga Look.
3. Physicians Forumla Argan Wear BB Cream ($14.99): This BB Cream from Physicians Formula is infused with Argan oil which will give your skin a luminous glow. Apply this first, and only set with powder in your t-zone if you have oily skin. You want that dewy look, and powder will mattify your face.
4. L’Oreal Colour Riche Eyeliner ($8.95): This cheapie eyeliner is quite powerful. To re-create Rihanna’s 2015 Grammy look, just apply it to your top lid.
5. Paula Dorf 2+1 Brows ($14.99): Rihanna’s eyebrows are flawless, to achieve a similar look, a brow filler is a must.
6. e.l.f. Baked Eyeshadow in Enchanted ($3.00): This eyeshadow will give you the gold glow, just like Rihanna. Apply it to your lower lash line and your whole lid.
7. LAQA & Co. Lip Pencil in Fairyblood ($20.00): To get the perfect pink pout, apply this lip pencil from LAQA & Co. to your lips and top with a subtle pink gloss such as Superficial from Glamour Dolls ($3.99).
This look would be appropriate for just about anywhere — from work and school to date night. Below is my take on Rihanna’s look using the products mentioned above:
What was your favorite beauty look during the 2015 Grammy Awards? Let us know in the comments below!