Summer is in full swing, and it’s the most normal summer we have had in over two years. Unlike the past two summers, you can now have a calendar filled with fun actives sans guilt or fear. Weekend brunch’s, night’s out with the girls, and maybe even hot dates are penciled into your Google Cal. I sure hope so!
Since it’s been so long since we have been able to enjoy social events, our wardrobes are likely lacking—especially in the shoe department. I for one have not been buying heels—I don’t even remember the last time I did…yikes.
I’m sure I’m not the only one. If you need to start building up your shoe wardrobe to include heeled sandals fit for a night out, consider one of the pairs below. All are under $100, and most are under $50.
- Nine West Tenia 3: – $62 via Zappos
- Black Low Heel Sandals: $25 via Target
- Basil Heels: $35 via Target
- Clementine Padded Crossband Heels: $30 via Target
- UO Rachel Faux Leather Strappy Platform Heel: $59 via Urban Outfitters
- Cris Heels in Sienna: $25 via Target
- Circus By Sam Edelman Miranda Heel: $60 via Zappos (Nordstrom has them as well)
Which heeled sandal from above is your favorite? Let us know in the comments below!