We can all agree that the women in our life deserve the best! Unfortunately finding the best gift for her—whether it be your mother, sister, friend, or wife—isn’t always an easy task.
If you’re stumped this holiday season, you’re not alone. Most of us struggle when it comes to finding a unique, beautiful gift that communicates how much you value them.
As difficult as it is gifting the leading women in our lives, there are different varieties of gifts you can buy that can make a meaningful statement. You do not even have to spend an arm and a leg during this festive season to get a good Christmas gift for her.
Well, the festive season is here and, in this article, we give you some insight on how you can choose that perfect gift for that leading lady in your life. With the hints provided in this article, you will be able to know exactly what your lady needs this festive season and beyond. Yes, these tips work for Birthday’s, Valentine’s Day, and even Mother’s Day.
Tips on How to Get The Best Christmas Gifts for Her
1. Establish the Reason You’re Gifting Her
As mentioned earlier in this blog, a gift shows just how much you value that particular lady in your life. Women are celebrated for many reasons, and the start to finding the perfect gift for her is understanding why you need to gift her on a particular occasion. Once this is done, you will be able to know what gift will coincide with the occasion.
On the plus side, gifting her will make her admire you more because she will see how much thought and effort you have put into giving her the right gift. But don’t just gift her when it is a special occasion. Make it a frequent act so that it becomes easy for you to show her how much she is loved and valued.
2. Know What Gift to Get Her
You do not need to spend all your savings on getting her a gift that you think she will love. Most women are really just happy about the idea of you thinking about them and gifting them rather than knowing how much the gift cost.
You would need to constantly engage her to know what kind of gifts she would appreciate. The more she opens up, the more you are able to know what she fancies and what will not particularly excite her.
Try and consider the following factors to better understand her gift preferences would be:
- Her fittings – Ensure you find out information such as her shoe and waist sizes. This way, you will be better placed to find the right fit.
- The color she loves – This is very important because when picking out a personal gift as you will be able to get it in her favorite color.
- What flowers she loves – It’s no secret that women love getting flowers because they have different meanings attached to them. For example, roses symbolize love and passion. You need to know what flowers she loves so that you can send the right message.
- Type of jewelry she is into – Find out whether she is a gold or silver type of girl so you can pick the right jewelry type. A heart pendant necklace is loved by the majority of women so you can consider the one for the love of your life.
- Find out her zodiac sign – You will need this to know her birthstone. This way you can get a necklace in her preferred metal (gold or silver).
- Her favorite meal – This will come in handy when you decide to treat her to lunch or dinner.
3. Find the Right Time to Give Her the Gift
Finding the best gift is just one part of the equation. You also have to find the right time to give her the gift. This is another process on its own, but all the same, you want to do it right. Timing is a very crucial aspect of the gift-giving process.
What time of the day is she at her most vibrant? This way, you know if she is a morning person, you will gift her in the morning, and if she is an evening person, you will gift her in the evening.
Factor in timing if you want to win extra points with her. It may not matter as much, but the fact that you remembered will make her feel special.
4. How to Give Her the Gift
Presentation is a very important factor when you are gifting the lady in your life. This does not only refer to the way the gift is wrapped. When giving her the gift, you want to avoid the following:
- Leaving the price tag on.
- Using the exact packaging from the store.
- Gifting her in public where everyone can see.
Instead, you can do this when you intend to hand over the gift to her:
- Wrap the gift anew. Remove the packaging of the store you bought it. It ceases to be a present if she knows where exactly you bought the gift.
- Add a small card to the gift with a special message attached to it. This personalizes the gift.
- Have it delivered to wherever she might be, or better yet, do the delivery yourself.
Finding that one present for your mother, sister or any close lady in your life can be a daunting task, especially if you are looking to buy just one gift that shows her what she means to you.
However, getting a gift for the woman you consider special in your life can be a fun activity once you perfect the art of finding an ideal gift. This means you need to constantly interact with her so that you can get to learn more about her and what she likes and what she dislikes.
So, use this Christmas season to express just how much that special lady in your life means to you. If you use these four tips we have outlined in this column, you are sure to have her heart for a long time to come!