If you’re a frequent online shopper, then you’re going to love Strut. It’s essentially Tinder for shopping.
When you sign-up, you share your age and gender. From there, you need to pick the styles that fit your personality/lifestyle best. Styles include classic, glamour, urban, chic, sporty, executive and boho. I think there’s one or two more, but my short-term memory sucks. Sorry!
You’re then shown 50 different articles of clothing — swipe right for yes and left for no. Like Tinder, it’s extremely addicting, so don’t be surprised if you spend hours on this app.
You can share outfits with friends via social, or you can make an in-app purchase. Since it’s easy to use and filled with a wide variety of different retailers (including budget faves like Nasty Gal and ASOS), it’s easy to find clothes at great prices.
Below are six reasons why you should download this app, stat!
1. Strut gives you style categories and lets you choose the best clothes for your personal taste. The more you swipe, the more it learns what you like and integrates those styles into your pool of options. Swipe right for clothes you love and left for ones you don’t and when you’re all done, access your selections by visiting your profile.
2. Don’t just choose items, make outfits and post about them across all your social channels! There’s no guessing how great you’ll look when you have the option for friends to weigh in on your decision.
3. You can style and shop for others. Because swiping with Strut is so easy and natural, there’s nothing stopping you from swiping for all of the people in your life who may need a thing or two in their closet.
4. No need to only shop for the women in your life; Strut features men’s clothes as well! Grab something for a loved one and you’re all set for their next birthday or holiday!
5. Check out other people’s curations for some style inspiration. You’ll always have your finger on the pulse and know what current trends are with the ability to see what your friends are liking and sharing!
6. Swipe up to create a full outfit! Match your fave top with cute pants and an awesome pair of shoes to piece together the killer outfit you’re going to wear next Saturday.
Want to join me on Strut? Follow me by searching username: theamandaraye. Do you have a favorite shopping app? Let us know in the comments below!