My college graduation day was hands down one of the best days of my life. I wish I could graduate again (well, I guess I could get that master’s degree…) but until then, I’ll be living vicariously through the Class of 2014 this year.
Whether you’re graduating from high school and leaving home for the first time, headed to grad school, or entering the workforce, a college grad’s life is about to change drastically. Hook your grad up with a quality gift to ensure that the transition to the next stage of life is seamless.
- Passport holder – for the grad who plans on backpacking through Europe the day after graduation.
- Business card holder – for the grad (or your favorite blogger, ahem) who never stops networking.
- Grown-up mug – for the grad who knows how to get cozy in style.
- Pearls with a twist – for the grad who has a timeless sense of style.
- Aviators – for the effortlessly cool grad on your list.
- Initial necklace – for the grad who’s obsessed with monograms, this is a more affordable, personalized jewelry option.
$150 & Up
- The roomy tote – for the grad who needs to look put together during all of those job interviews.
- Chronograph watch – for the grad who may or may not be on time.
- Continental wallet – for the grad who’s building her credit.
*Reprinted with permission from Alicia Tenise.