Nowadays, laptops are becoming more appealing to people than desktops. The main reason behind this is that you can carry your laptop everywhere with you—school, the office, and even coffee shops. While desktops can’t realistically be taken anywhere. Due to their increasing contribution in the information and technology sector, people carry their laptops with them often, however there are various laptop bag styles out there on the market. So which one is best for you?
For carrying a laptop, various types of women’s laptop bag are available with a wide variety of styles. Below are the five most common ways to carry your laptop with you as well as their advantages and disadvantages:
This cover is like a bag with two straps, and this bag goes over the shoulder. Though there are different types of bags available in the country, this bag is specially designed for carrying laptops. The size, design, and formation of these bags are different from other bags and there are separate compartments for keeping a laptop in these bags along with the charger and any other laptop accessories you may need.
Advantages of using a backpack for keeping your laptop:
- This bag has a padded compartment which helps in keeping your laptop in the proper position.
- You will find it comfortable to carry the bag because it has padded straps.
- It is designed in such a way that it can balance the weight of the laptop evenly.
- You can carry your essential gadgets in the bag because it has many compartments in it. This backpack is suitable for both college students and business professionals.
2. Sleeve Bag
These types of bags have recently come into the trend. This idea of sleeve bags came into existence with the size of the laptops getting smaller and thinner. As compared to other laptop bags, these bags are much more straightforward as there is no strap or belt for holding.
Whenever you carry your laptop in this cover, it looks stylish as you have to hold it in your hand. It gives a professional look when you carry your laptop in a sleeve bag. In this cover, there is only one compartment that contains a zipper in which you can keep your laptop only. Unfortunately you cannot accommodate other laptop accessories in this laptop bag option. It is made up of rubber-like material, which is more comfortable for holding smaller and thinner laptops.
Advantages of using sleeve bags:
- This bag is easier to handle in comparison with other bags.
- They give a vibrant look because they are made up of different colors.
- They are lean and lighter, which provides you with ease while holding the laptop.
- It is lower in price because it does not have many variations.
3. Messenger Bags
These types of bags are also known as side bags. It has only one strap and is hung by one shoulder. It gives a professional and elegant look which is why business professionals use them more.
This bag contains a big zipper compartment, and it also includes 3-4 compartments so that you can also keep other laptop accessories. You can detach the strap of the bag if you don’t find it comfortable. It has two handlebars so that you can carry them without straps also.
Advantages of using messenger bags:
- It offers you various compartments so that you can keep other accessories also.
- You can use this bag in two ways as a shoulder bag or as a briefcase because it has a detachable strap.
- It gives an elegant and traditional look when you carry this bag.
- It is best suited for people who won’t carry the bag cross-body style. It gives your laptop a good amount of protection and is available in different styles and designs.
4. Tote Bags
This bag is specially designed for a woman. The materials used in this bag are various types of clothes and sometimes leather. This bag has one big compartment to keep your laptop. There is no additional compartment to keep other laptop accessories, but as the compartment is big enough, you can keep the laptop accessories too.
Advantages of using tote bags:
- These bags have two straps that enable you to hang the bag onto your shoulder.
- Choosing this bag for keeping your laptop will give you a classic and trendy look.
- It will look more professional when a woman holds this bag.
- These bags are best for small-sized laptops.
5. Sling Bag
A sling bag has only one strap, and if you wear it, the strap will go over your chest. One end of the strap is attached to the top of the bag and the other at the bottom. It has many side pockets for keeping small laptop accessories. There are also several compartments in the bag so that you can keep other accessories also.
Advantages of using a Sling bag to keep your laptop are:
- This has only one strap that goes over your chest. It reduces the pressure and weight when you hold the laptop and other accessories in it.
- As you carry it by your shoulders
- It allows hands-free walking.
- It looks fashionable when you carry a laptop in this bag.
There are many advantages of women’s laptop bags because when you carry your laptop in a bag, it gives protection to your laptop. While traveling, you cannot hold a laptop and its accessories in your hand. In such a case, buying a laptop bag will help you to keep it in the bag. For the smooth functioning of the laptop, cleanliness is essential. If you don’t keep your laptop in a safe case, then the dirt will enter your laptop and this will reduce the lifespan of your laptop.
Buy the best laptop bag for your laptop. The laptop bags are available in different sizes, so you don’t have to worry about the bag size.