Gel nails offer a more durable manicure than liquid nail polish and can stand up to the stress we go through every day. Typing all day at the office, changing diapers, taking care of the yard, cleaning the house, and many more activities take a toll on our nails. But being so busy, when do we have time to go to the salon, wait for a tech, have several layers of gel polish applied and then wait for each one to cure under the UV light? Usually, we don’t.
Whether your style is simple and solid, fun and colorful, or unique and artistic, Ohora has dozens of semi-cured gel nails to choose from. They are easy to apply as a strip and then complete the curing process in as little as 45 seconds using a portable gel lamp. But what are semi-cured gel nails? Let’s find out!
What Are They Made Of?
Semi-cured nails start with the highest quality cosmetic ingredients for beautiful nails in dozens of designs. Each set is carefully fashioned with 30 nails of various sizes and coordinating colors and patterns to create a beautiful and durable manicure or pedicure.
The sets include everything you need for gorgeous nails and are easy to apply, long-lasting, and gorgeous. But how are they made?
- 100% Real Liquid Gel: The same gel polish that you would get at your local salon is used to create semi-cured nails you can apply at home
- Triple-Layered: Each nail is manufactured with the base, color, and top later included for easier and faster application
- Safe Ingredients: All semi-cured nail strips are produced with high-quality, non-toxic ingredients that meet ISO safety standards
The Curing Process
If you go to your local salon for a gel manicure, they would apply liquid gel polish and cure each layer under a UV lamp to create a strong manicure that stands up to the demands of everyday life. You may have even applied liquid gel polish at home, in the same way, using a UV light you already have. Ohora semi-cured nails work a bit differently than liquid gel polish.
Ohora takes high-quality liquid gel polish and creates beautifully designed colors and coordinating strips. Then, they start the curing process for you. Once the strips are 60% cured, they are packaged with all the tools you will need to apply them and await your new mani or pedi.
The Gel Lamp
The Gel Lamp is a UV lamp used to cure the gel polish strips after applying them. The time needed depends on your strips. Those with gems or complex designs may take longer to cure. Once cured, your new gel manicure can last up to 14 days without a trip to the salon.
What You Get
Every package of Ohora semi-cured gel nails comes with everything you need to apply your new manicure except for the gel lamp. Ohora offers a free gel lamp with your first order as a welcome gift, or you can use any 6W UV LED lamp.
What comes in each pack of gel nails from Ohora?
- Strips: There are 30 total strips in 15 different sizes in both the manicure and pedicure sets. Strips are designed with solid, gradient, and pattern styles even within the same set to get creative with your look.
- Instruction Card: The instruction card provides all the information you need for a perfect manicure or pedicure using semi-cured nail strips, including application and curing with the gel lamp
- Prep Pad: You should wash your hands thoroughly before application but also use the prep pad to remove any excess oils from your skin and nails. This helps to ensure the strips adhere properly.
- Nail File: You’ll use the nail file to gently remove the excess strip from your nails and shape them during your manicure.
- Cuticle Stick: Use the cuticle stick and acetone or nail polish remover to gently remove your old Ohora nail strips and apply the new ones.
Note: Unused strips from your open package can be kept in a cool, dark place and used later, so be sure to keep them! Be sure to keep them out of the sun and away from other UV light sources, so they don’t accidentally cure. Then, you can create fun, mixed manicure looks using several different sets.
A Salon Mani (At Home)
It used to be that you had to go to a salon to get a long-lasting, durable gel manicure, especially if you wanted anything more than a solid color. Now, you can apply a beautiful, salon-quality gel manicure at home in just minutes and cure them with a portable gel lamp in as little as 45 seconds with Ohora semi-cured gel nails. Get a free gel lamp with your first order as a welcome gift and experience these long-lasting at-home gel nail strips for yourself!