The Scrabble word game has been one of the best for a long time. Several newspapers, websites, and apps give you scrabble puzzles to solve daily. You can play against other players, computers, friends, etc.
Online Scrabble games also allow you to select the difficulty level to make the game more interesting. You can also invite friends using Gmail and Facebook to play with them.
Playing Scrabble using a traditional board is more fun because you can feel the intensity, which makes the game more interesting. Scrabble can be boring sometimes, and people have to find ways to end the game early.
In this blog, I’ll tell you about those ways, and hopefully, you will get better at this addictive game.
1) Online Tools
Online tools do not only help you play Scrabble but other games like Wordle, Bananagrams, Boggle, Words With Friends, etc. These tools allow you to search for words using filters like letter length, asked word’s initials, and more.
For instance, this Word-Finder tool is one of the best tools to win in the Scrabble game. It allows you to find Scrabble words present in the Scrabble dictionary. You can use it to check the legitimacy of these words and if the word you used was the best guess, or find new words.
Several people allow these tools in the games to make the game easier and end more quickly. You can also use these tools to increase or expand your vocabulary.
2) Using Incognito Mode
Incognito mode is one of the easiest and most reliable methods to solve daily Scrabble games. You can use the incognito mode to solve the daily Scrabble infinitely, even if you fail continuously. Here is how to use the incognito mode in Google to increase your chances of winning at Scrabble.
- Open incognito mode in Google by pressing Ctrl+Shift+N or tapping the three dots from the right top corner,
- Type the link to the Scrabble game you were playing,
- Attempt the game again and see if you get lucky,
- You can close the window if you fail; and open a new window in a new tab to attempt the game again,
- You can repeat this game as long as you want.
It does not count as cheating. However, this trick only works if you are playing with a computer. It does not work when you play with a real-time person or your friends. Using online tools comes in handy in those scenarios.
These were one of the best methods to cheat in Scrabble. If you do not know about the rules of the Scrabble game, here is an easy explanation.
There are 100 tiles on a Scrabble board that contains 225 squares. You need to score more points than your opponent by making better words under certain conditions. However, there are some bonuses are letters you might need to know before starting the game.
1) Only two players can play Scrabble, and each match will have two games so that both of you can start the game playing first.
2) Both players have to draw seven tiles to place them on their rack,
3) The first player starts the game by forming a word from two or more letters across or down. However, one letter should be on the center square, and making words diagonally is not allowed.
4) After that, the second player plays his turn to make a word using new letters or the first player’s word.
5) Letters should be present in the official Scrabble dictionary.
6) Every new word you make must connect to the existing ones. You can add one or more letters to an existing word or place one at right angles to already existing words.
You can allow cheating or outsmarting the game to make the game easy. A single game of Scrabble can take up to more than one and a half an hour to end. So, you might need to use these tools and tricks to end the game quickly.