It has been 20 years since the first Harry Potter film came out and I can’t believe it. I’ve been a Harry Potter fan I was in 6th grade—and I’m now 33. I was the girl in line at Barnes & Noble at the strike of midnight to get my hands on the new books as they came out. I vividly remember getting Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire—the longest Harry Potter book released at the time—and reading the entire book in three days. I’m not going to lie, I asked my parents if I could stay home from school that Monday so I could finish the book and I surprisingly got a yes.
The movies weren’t that much different for me. I saw every single movie in theaters as they came out; sometimes I even saw a new film twice while it was in theaters. In fact, I watch all of the Harry Potter films every year during the holiday season. Despite my age, I’m still waiting for my Hogwarts Acceptance Letter 😆🧙🏽♀️
If you’re also a Harry Potter fan, or you know a Harry Potter fan, check out our Harry Potter themed holiday gift guide. Accio gifts!
Harry Potter Holiday Gift Guide
- The Unofficial Harry Potter Cookbook: $9.99 via Target
- Custom Harry Potter Inspired Dog Portrait: $54.88 via Etsy
- Harry Potter Trivia Pursuit: $20.99 via Amazon
- Golden Snitch Earrings: $65 via Pandora
- Harry Potter Blender Bottle: $15.50 via Amazon
- Alohomora Key Holder: $22.99 via Etsy
- Harry Potter Self-Care Kit w/ Bath Bomb: $25.50 via Etsy
- Accio Coffee Spoon: $14.99 via Amazon
- Hufflepuff Tee: $16.20 via Etsy
- Straight Outta Azkaban Tee: $12.99 via Etsy
- Expecto Patronum Ring: $13.80 via Etsy
- Gryffindor Candle Mug: $19.00 via Etsy
- After All This Time, Always Mugs: $27.99 via Amazon
- DJ Owl Tee: $24.99 via Etsy
- Herbology Tote: $15.30 via Etsy
- Ravenclaw Soap: $5.24 via Etsy
- Slytherin Candle: $24.99 via Amazon
Are you a Harry Potter fan? Let us know in the comments below!